Friday, December 7, 2007

Non Toxic Tots

I subscribe to the Non Toxic Times Newsletter from Seventh Generation which is a very interesting read. I am obsessed with all of the toxins that go into skin care, shampoo, and especially things that are used on The Pea so when the Environmental Working Group sent me a survey a few months ago asking about every product I used on my son, I jumped on it. They have since released their findings which I found out about on Seventh Generations' newsletter and you can read about them here. It covers everything from baby shampoo to diaper rash cream. You even have the option to print the entire thing out for reference. It's amazing all of the crap some companies put into stuff especially the stuff that goes on our body! You can go to the database and search everything here.

No comments: