Monday, July 16, 2007

Intro

I've been noticing for a while how blogs seem to have taken over the world. I started getting really jealous reading through other blogs and realizing what a cool concept it was, especially for someone like me who loves to write but hates keeping a written journal. So many random things pop into my head that I want to remember and share but they pop out just as fast when I'm chasing my 2 year old around. So I'm hoping that I can keep up with this thing and share some randomness and a few useful things with whoever wants to take a look.
The name of my blog is the Pea Chronicles, not the Peach Chronicles which is what I keep reading when I glance at the name. My son was nicknamed "The Pea" by yours truly at birth because of his perfectly round little pea head. The name has stuck through 2 years and since I will be writing a bit about his daily doings, I thought the name was appropriate. Anyway, thanks to anyone who is reading this so far and I hope I can bring something helpful here and there in your life.

No comments: