Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sick Day

Tomorrow was supposed to be the day I get my wisdom teeth out. Instead I am stuck at home with a nasty sinus infection complete with nose full of snot and a sore throat that would make me spill military secrets. I never thought I would be bummed because of missing an appointment to get teeth ripped out of my head but I am. These teeth have been bothering me off and on for years now and while I can only blame myself for putting off the surgery, I am still pissed that when I finally decide to make the plunge and do it...I get sick. So now I have to reschedule and figure out a time when I can have a ride to and from the surgery as well as someone to watch my son and help me out during the recovery.
Anyway, I thought I would visit some of my bookmarks and see what I find interesting enough to stick on here and save.

Check this out. Kind of scary considering that this is something nearly every kid does over the summer. Who out there doesn't think water tastes better coming out of a garden hose?

Also, I'm sure everyone has heard of all of the recalls lately and a ton of them seem to be originating from China. Go here for more info on a few of them and a very interesting link to a timeline of some of the recalls coming out of China.

And last but not least, the best place of all for finding out about any kind of recall is CPSC's homepage. I signed up for the email alerts which really come in handy when you have a 2 year old.

No comments: