Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Germaphobes Unite!

I am a self professed germaphobe. I open doors with paper towels, have purell all over my house and freak out when someone sneezes in an elevator. I have been known to hold my breath when someone coughs near me and I wash my hands in scalding water after touching raw meat. So I am always on the search for germ killers and sanitizing products. I wanted to share a few for fellow germaphobes.
I really really want the personal germ eliminator. It says it kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, yeasts and molds in seconds, including influenza, salmonella, staph and E. coli. using UVC lights. But I have to wonder, does it really truly work? I'm sure I'll end up buying it and trying it out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok, this next little thing is called the Handler. It's some little strange contraption that opens door handles instead of you touching the handle or using paper towels to do it for you. Personally, I think I'll skip this one, but maybe it's for you. I dunno. Check her out:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And for all of the moms and dads out there who have heard of the whole alcohol in hand sanitizers making kids drunk, may I introduce Cleanwell. No alcohol, easy spray hand sanitizer safe for kids. Order some up!
These are actually some cute cuddly germs. Cozy up with one tonight!
Ew! Here is a list to freak some of you guys out so you never touch anything again!
So have I freaked you out enough? I'll keep updating with more cool germ killing stuff as it comes along. Stay clean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!

I'm from the new Dr. Phil show called The Doctors. We are doing a show on germaphobes! Please email me at chelsea.marks@cbs.com

I would like to talk with you about coming on our show!