Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Flu Shot - yes or no?

So our pediatricians' office is having a flu shot clinic this Saturday and I'm planning on taking my son but I started to wonder: what are the reasons for not getting the flu shot for your child? This will be my sons' third time getting it as well as mine and I've always wondered if it's the right thing. So for any of you that do or do not get the flu shot for your kid or yourself, what are your reasons?

With that said, I think I'm going to make this question asking a weekly thing. I have so many things running through my head that I would love to get opinions/answers on. I think I'm going to start in on Monday though instead of Wednesday so if anyone happens to stop by (thank you!) chime in if you feel the urge. I would love to hear from you!

No comments: