Monday, October 29, 2007

My Question of the Week

So my husband and I have been living in our current house now for 3 years and have already discussed that we would stay here for 2 more years, then start looking for the house of our dreams that we would live in for the majority of our lives. That all changed when a friend of his mentioned a house on a huge lot that sounded as if it had everything we wanted and was listed at a price that was hard to pass up. I figured we would look, decide that it was really pretty but stick with our 5 year plan. Unfortunately, the house was gorgeous and we both immediately fell in love. We have decided to go ahead and put out current house on the market and see what happens. That being said, my question to you is this: if you were looking to buy, what would be the main thing that would turn you away from buying a particular house? I would love any input! Please comment and let me know! Thanks!!

No comments: